10 Reasons to Drink Water
1. Water is absolutely essential to the human body's survival. A person can live for about a month without food, but only about a week without water.
2. Water helps to maintain healthy body weight by increasing metabolism and regulating appetite.
3. Water leads to increased energy levels. The most common cause of daytime fatigue is actually mild dehydration.
4. Drinking adequate amounts of water can decrease the risk of certain types of cancers, including colon cancer, bladder cancer, and breast cancer.
5. For a majority of sufferers, drinking water can significantly reduce joint and/or back pain.
6. Water leads to overall greater health by flushing out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease.
7. Water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
8. Water naturally moisturizes skin and ensures proper cellular formation underneath layers of skin to give it a healthy, glowing appearance.
9. Water aids in the digestion process and prevents constipation.
10. Water is the primary mode of transportation for all nutrients in the body and is essential for proper circulation.
Reasons to Use a Water Filter or Reverse Osmosis System
1. In order to capitalize on the health benefits of water, it is essential to draw from a clean source of water.
2. Drinking impure, contaminated water is the leading cause of epidemic disease in developing countries.
3. There are more than 2100 known drinking water contaminants that may be present in tap water, including several known poisons.
4. Bottled water does not offer a viable alternative to tap water.
5. Municipal water treatment facilities cannot always control for the outbreak of dangerous bacterial contaminants in tap water.
6. The only way to ensure pure, contaminant-free drinking water is through the use of a point-of-use filtration system.
7. Several types of cancer can be attributed to the presence of toxic materials in drinking water.
8. Clean, healthy drinking water is essential to a child's proper mental and physical development.
9. According to the EPA, lead in drinking water contributes to 480,000 cases of learning disorders in children each year in the United States alone.
10. It is especially important for pregnant women to drink pure water as lead in drinking water can cause severe birth defects.
Benefits of Using a Water System From PURE WATER PLUMBING
1. Water filters provide safer better tasting and better smelling drinking water by removing chlorine and bacterial contaminants.
2. Point-of-use water filters remove lead from drinking water immediately prior to consumption, thus preventing this harmful substance from entering the body.
3. The purchase of a countertop filter or under sink system, results in a source of clean, healthy water that costs much less than bottled water.
4. Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
5. A carbon water filter or reverse osmosis system can selectively remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water.
6. Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health.
7. A water filter provides clean, healthy water for cooking, as well as drinking, at the convenience of tap water.
8. Water filters reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33 percent by removing cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water.
9. Drinking pure water is especially important for children. Water filters provide the healthiest water for children's developing immune systems.
10. Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.